Get on the Winners List!
Click the "Refresh" button to have another try if you fail to get the required 10 correct
Get Netscape 3.0+ or turn it on!
1. In what city is the Georges Pompidou Centre located?
2. What colour is used for all pipes carrying air?
3. What is the Georges Pompidou Centre?
Museum of Modern Art
Natural History Museum
Museum of Science
4. Who designed the Georges Pompidou Centre?
Rogers & Mills
Piano & Rogers
Michaelanglo & Leonardo
Rogers & le Pautre
5. What position did Georges Pompidou hold?
6. Why were the elevators on the outside of the building?
For easy maintenance and repairs
It was cheaper to put them there
To create more space on the inside
To help people to look out at the neighbourhood
7. What part of the building looked like a ship?
8. What coloured pipes were all electrical lines carried in?
9. The Georges Pompidou Centre was opened in:
10. All parts of the building were prefabricated, this means:
They were made off site
They were only temporary
They were transported on a lorry
They were all made from steel