IS THIS SITE ABOUT?
This site guides teachers and students in writing and producing
an audio-visual play.
WILL USE IT?
different levels of learners canwork on this project: beginners,
intermediate and more advanced. In a school situation this means
- Senior French students will write a play and will record the
lines in mp3 format so that the Juniors can learn them.
- Junior French students will record the play.
- The end product, put together using Photo
Story 3, can be done by Transition Year French students.
DO THE W-R-L SYMBOLS MEAN?
- W: There is a printable version of the story (in WORD)
which can be used for working away from the computer.
- R: The Reading Comprehensions ensure that the French
texts are understood. These comprehensions are in different
formats - traditional open-questions, multiple-choice timed
quizzes and other interactive exercises such as cloze tests
and word jumbles.
- L: The language exercises and crosswords reinforce
both grammar (eg Passé
Simple) and vocabulary encountered in the Bible passages.
Some exercises work best in groups and are class-based while
others are suitable for homework.