- You are going to learn about Jazz with the help of your computer. Each of your tasks is on the Student page. You should begin every lesson by going there.
student needs: Headphones, Manuscript paper,
Pencil and a
- Now, go to the Downloads page.
- You may not go to any site on the Internet without your teacher's permission.
- On your page you will find an outline of the lessons. You may dip in and out of them as you wish. Before you embark on the project in class you might wish to read ahead in order to download assignments or big music files. MIDI files are small but other music files (wavs and mp3s) may take long.
- Teacher will organise: Computer Speakers, Printer, Photocopier, Scorch, MIDI Player, mp3 player, CDs and CD player, Staves on the blackboard
- You may wish to ask your students to sign a printed out version of this internet contract.
- Useful extras: Atlas, Bible, Video player, PowerPoint